With coffee tables being one of our best sellers here at The Orchard we thought it was about time we gave you some tips on how to style these fabulous shabby chic furniture pieces once they have found their place in your lovely homes. So how do you style a coffee table like a pro?
How To Style A Coffee Table To Match Shabby Chic Furniture
Here we have eight different styling ideas for a totally personalised shabby chic looking coffee table:
1. Display a favourite collection or items of something you are passionate about
2. Put a throw on it, not that we’d necessarily want you to cover such a fantastic looking piece of shabby chic furniture!
3. Layer with a tray in order to break up the surface and add shape and height.
4. Light a lantern, make a feature of the table in bringing some mood lighting to the room.
5. Add natural elements – these can be historic style artefacts but also functional pieces
6. Create a simple arrangement using a plain glass vase and a few items of similar colour keeping to a monochrome style
7. Introduce glass bottles of different shapes and heights, they will catch the light and add shape to a plain table
8. Add objects with varying heights – “Artfully arranged anything can become a thing of beauty” says Barbara Barry – Interior Designer
To get started why not take a look at our furniture collections most of which offer a number of coffee tables. A number are also available on a made to measure basis and in a colour of your choice: http://www.theorchardhomeandgifts.com/section.php/148/1/console—coffee-tables
Beautiful Shabby Chic Furniture From The Orchard
Alternatively if you’d prefer to discuss your requirements with us we’d love to talk shabby chic furniture with you over the phone. You can reach us Monday to Friday on 0845 643 0363, ask to speak to Mat or Jo or email us email@example.com